If you haven't noticed, I got a makeover! YAY!!! This something that I've wanted to do for a LONG time, but honestly I didn't have a clue what I really wanted as my blog layout until after I got married. Of course, I didn't really settle on a name for my blog until after we were engaged for a while, so me taking forever to figure something out isn't that big of a jump right?
Anyways, the ever so amazing Brea over at Utterly Chaotic Designs took a few hours and my ramblings and came up with what I wanted, down to the tee. I am soo in love with my squirrel, not gonna lie. Even Sailorman thinks it's pretty badass, though him being the gun nut that he is did have to say that that the "the dude's gun looks way too big for him, if he shot it I'm pretty sure that he'd be a flying squirrel." My husband is a total dork. I guess that makes him pretty perfect for me right?
Let me just say that if you're thinking about a blog design, and are completely design dumb like I am, Brea if your girl! She's funny, smart, and gets it done really fast. Go check her out!





















