Friday, January 14, 2011
Oh, another thing I forgot to mention!
Sailorman is down in Paso Robles for his last class thingy before the Big D. Paso is about 3 hrs away from San Francisco. So as sad and bummed as I was that I missed out on 10 extra days with him, guess what? I'm down here in Paso with him! I'm in our (his) hotel room while he's off doing squirrely things during the day. I get to fall asleep next to him, I get to be half awake before he leaves and I get a good morning kiss everyday! It's been pretty blissful. Yes, we've had some rough patches, because well, what couple doesn't? However, it's been perfect! Not to mention a vacation for us on the Navy's dime. Hopefully he gets back early today so we can hit up Hearst Castle! I'll try and remember to post pictures of this bonus time at a later date!

Oh, another thing I forgot to mention!
2011-01-14T14:30:00-08:00
Mrs. Squirrel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















