I've always been the type of person that when I give my word it's really hard for me to break it. It doesn't matter how much I want to give up, how much whoever it is that I've made a promise to doesn't deserve it, I will probably keep it. That being said: I don't make New Year's resolutions. Ever. I have New Year's intentions....as in, I'd like to be able to do, or I hope I'm able to accomplish this. No big if I do or don't. That way I don't feel stressed and feel this "need" to bust my butt over something that is most likely going to be a whim.
So what are my intentions this year? I'd like to be able to blog more, and be a more active presence in the bloggy community. I'd like to make new friends, hopefully friends that I can actually see in person, not just internet friends. As much as I love my internet friends, chatting and texts only go so far. I have quite a few friends, the only problem with this is that the majority of them are very far away from me, and a girl needs to just meet up for coffee sometimes and have a good talk! I'd also like to tone up more. Since my diagnosis I've lost quite a bit a weight. This is a really good thing, and honestly, it's not from lack of trying that I've been having so much trouble losing weight. Except for just not eating very much anymore, I've been doing the same thing I've always been doing. And I've lost almost 25 pounds since September, as well as 2 dress sizes and 1 jean size. Can you say YAY?? I'm happy about this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















