I'll admit, sometimes I'm sneaky with Sailorman. Not in a bad way, ok well that's debatable. He'd probably think that what I'm about to share with you is bad mwahaha.
As we all know by now, I'm from San Francisco. That means quite a few things, and yes, I do live up to the stereotype, sometimes. I consider myself to be slightly left from the center when it comes to most political matters, and this is in no way going to become a political debate. I'm a great believer in cool, that's what you believe, I believe something else, let's just get on with our lives now. That being said:
What I wanted to say what that, I like organic, sometimes vegan food. I enjoy it. I have fun trolling raw vegan blogs and getting ideas from them. I have fun looking up the recipes and thinking "oh I could totally do that" or "I wonder if that even tastes any good" well......I played a trick on Sailorman. My mom had some avocados laying around that NEEDED to be used. I'm a huge fan of Averie over at Love Veggies and Yoga and she has an absolute amazing recipe for a 5 min vegan chocolate mousse. Click Here for the link! It's four ingredients, it's done in minutes, and it tastes absolute decadent. What amuses me even more if the fact that Sailorman made it a point to ask me if the mousse was in any way vegan or healthy. I admit I lied and said of course not sweetheart. He then said sure, I'll taste it. I gave him a spoonful and he said it was the best thing He'd ever eaten! Yay for sneaking him good for him food :) Here's a pic of my finished product. It was sooo rich, you'd never know that it wasn't full of dairy and bad for you fats!
yum yum yum! I really do hope that you drop over at Averie's blog and check out her amazing recipes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















