Man oh man do I suck sometimes. I was so excited for the Christmas swap, got the stuff all ready, and being my usual spazzy self, I completely forgot to take pictures of what I sent and what I received. So here are pictures of the loot like a month later haha. Luckily, my partner was not nearly so spazzy as me. The absolutely lovely Chelle from The Adventures of Mr. Superman and Mrs. S who is in my opinion an milspouse rock star was my partner. She's absolutely awesome, and I think everyone should follow her :) and tell her I say hi!
So let's start with what I sent her. Let me again say that this is me ninja-ing pictures from her post because I was way too spazzy and excited to take my own.
and this is what she sent me. Personally, I think I *might* have gotten the better half of the deal. I suck at shopping, so, yeah.....sorry doll, I did my best :) Sailorman can attest to how much I just fall a bit short when it comes to present time. I make up for it by being an awesome cook. His words, not mine lol.
Let me just say that because I was once again, a spaz, seeing a theme yet?! I completely forgot my makeup in San Francisco. I had to make an emergency trip to sephora as soon as I hit Virginia Beach. Let me just say that on the way to Kansas City that hand sanitizer was a lifesaver! Oh, and Sailorman stole the handsoap for his kitchen :( I was the good fiance and let him, pretty much because well, it was desperately needed in the kitchen haha. So was that amazing sugar scrub! VA and MO gets my skin dry! Mrs. S, how did you know exactly what to put in that box? Once again, you rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















