Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One Hundred

Today makes my hundredth post! Whoo hoo! Who would have thought that something I made on a whim a little over a year ago would have kept my attention for this long??? Yay me :) Oh and for my followers who aren't following Mandy over at My Sometimes Crazy Life should, and not just because she let me Guest Blog for her! Another yay for me! Wow, today is just full of yays!!! I love yays! Not to mention I love the new followers I've gotten from the lovely lovely Mandy. Welcome to the craziness!

Now that I have some new followers, I'm thinking I should introduce myself.

Hi there, I'm J. I like reading, baking, and watching tv shows. However, I hate watching tv shows when they air on tv because commercials drive me crazy. Especially nowadays when commercials are like every five minutes. Ok, I'm done ranting about commercials. In case you hadn't noticed, I have a little bit of verbal ADD, who is able to hold 5 conversations at once and love each one.

Let's see what other weird random things I can think about me. There are quite a bit. I'm random and quirky, my fiance Sailorman calls me weird and picky. I prefer to think of myself and unique and amazing, but you know, that's just me. Oh, that's kind of a biggie right there: I have an amazing fiance who is currently deployed, which bites the big one, but I'm slowly dealing. Sailorman is, rather obviously, a Sailor, and a Secret Squirrel. Use your imagination with that one because while my guess is probably going to be better than yours, I don't know what he does for sure. Let's just keep it that way right?

I can't wait for this deployment to be over, because the end of this deployment means that we're finally going to be moving in together! Yay! (look at that, another yay) So living together, then going to the courthouse and getting married. That just sounds so awesome. During this deployment I'm also planning our reception/wedding deal. Not to be confused with our courthouse getting legal deal. Our reception is the whole nine yards complete with me in what is bound to be an itchy cupcake dress. Can you tell I'm really not excited by this? My bestie D on the other hand is just a little too excited by this....she actually made me read like 7 wedding books at Borders yesterday. Feel sorry for me please!

Ok, now I can feel myself babbling like crazy, so I'm gonna end it now. Thanks for reading and following! Now don't forget to comment :)