Tuesday, March 22, 2011
I Think I'm done
I'm tired. I've been tired. Sometimes I think that my expectations are too big. Sailorman doesn't seem to understand me a lot of the time. He's stubborn, and quite frankly, lately a jerk. I realize that I'm going to come off as a bitch for saying all of these things about him while he's on deployment. However, I truly feel as though this isn't deployment talking, this is just him being a jerk and I'm tired of it. I wish that there was a way to type out all that I'm feeling, but honestly, I don't think that there's a way to do it without it being way too long. Not to mention that there's a great need for back story, because I forgot to blog about it when it happened. Sigh...maybe I should wait until I've calmed down to try and talk about this.

I Think I'm done
2011-03-22T13:54:00-07:00
Mrs. Squirrel




















