Wednesday, December 15, 2010

No Man's Land

Couple of different thoughts running around in my head right now. The the biggest one is that is about 11 hours from now I'm boarding a plane for Norfolk, VA! Yay! Finally, after almost 5 months of torture and waiting, I'll get to see that big dork again. For those of you like me who are obsessed with The Big Bang Theory in the words of Sheldon, "I'm colon capital d" haha!

This image makes me happy!


Another thing that I've been thinking about.....just how supportive do you ladies find facebook groups to be? No offense to anyone, but they seem to be a) major bitch fests, and b) full of high school girls with high school drama. Not to say that I'm not full of drama myself, but I do my best not to start it on a facebook group. I also do my best to keep the spillover to either my close friends, Sailorman, or my blog. Rarely do put all my relationship drama out for the facebook world to see. And the stuff I do post isn't really something that could start drama. I guess because (as of now) I am "just a girlfriend" and if by the end of this trip  I am a fiancee, I still won't feel "in the club" so to speak. I refuse to join a group that says wives in it on principle. I don't want to be one of those gfs, osr fiancees, that join every group imaginable, including the ones that were clearly made for wives to get together and support one another. To me, there is a major difference, and I respect that. So another question.....where do I go for support?