Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Aftermath

So, I had my tantrum. I sulked the night away, and had two other pretty much sleepless nights just for some extra icing to this not so fun mess of a cake. The bitchfest got bigger when my frienemy PMS came into town and brought her buddies Moody, Irrational, and Teary as well. Sigh. Being a girl is so much fun! Sailorman did his best to comfort me, but a guy can only take so might right? We had words, luckily I was rational enough to apologize because it turned into an all out brawl. Now we're back to ourselves, and we'll be riding this not so fun time out. I'm lucky that for the most part Sailorman takes all my girly-ness in stride, and rolls with the punches. I'm rather rational for the most part, so the times when I'm not, well, there's a REALLY good excuse. Now I'm gonna go indulge in a hot bath, a trashy book, and maybe some chocolate cake to let me get some sleep.