Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Dorks
I love how much of a dork the Boyfriend and I are with each other. It's pretty awesome. Back when we first started dating we played the I love you more game. It was super fun, and led to really funny comparisons. He totally won when he decided to say I love you more than there are neurons in the universe. LOL! Not only did he hit dork of the week, he also hit nerd of the month with that statement :) Lately it's we've been competing to see who wins. I like to say I do, and he obviously doesn't like that one bit! Soooo.....what's our contest? We've started adding, multiplying, squaring, and cubing numbers to see who wins. He gets way more into it than I do it's adorable! Of course, I win by simply saying "plus one" haha. Yep, today's goodnight call was short and sweet, and very very silly. It's put me in a silly mood!

Dorks
2010-09-01T20:12:00-07:00
Mrs. Squirrel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















