Wednesday, September 1, 2010
The Dreaded D
Yup. It's now on the horizon. Boy this is going to suck big time! Apparently the Boyfriend will know tomorrow the location, pretty much every detail about where he's going to be. Yay for secret squirrel stuff I guess. I completely forgot about this bummer news in light of the fact that we were so incredibly silly on the phone today. However, it's late, I'm in bed, and I start to think about what happened to me today. What's the first thing that popped into my head? The fact that my darling dork will be boots on the ground in the Middle East. Yikes! Ok, I know that I promised him that I wasn't going to dwell on this until necessary, but come on! You can't tell me news like this and then expect me NOT to worry about it! and he calls me the one who lives in a fantasy land lol. I KNOW that he will be well protected and with with some of the biggest bad asses that the Navy can provide. Still doesn't squelch that annoying little voice in my head that tells me all the horrible scenarios that could happen. OR the annoying people that for some reason feel the need to mention the worst question possible to anyone who is worrying about someone overseas: "are you worried about him getting hurt when he's there?" ummmm no, or course I'm not worried that the man I'm in love with is going to a war zone where there are crazy people who would love to kill him! What kind of a crazy question is that? Ok, that part of my rant is over. Just needed to purge it out and hopefully that'll let me sleep. I've almost been afraid to sleep these last few nights, and I think that it's because this has been in the back of my head. Now that it's out, hopefully I'll get some advice on how to deal with the anticipation, not to mention the actual big D! Night night, I'm off to dreamland.

The Dreaded D
2010-09-01T23:32:00-07:00
Mrs. Squirrel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















