Happiness! The boyfriend will be landing in....well now that it's officially past midnight, 6 days! I am so incredibly excited! *before the OPSEC warnings come flying in, he's not deployed, not in training, and not in any sort of school. He took some leave so he can see me and meet my family.* Now.....this is of course after we will have been together for 9 months.....and he's just meeting my mom.......is it just me or is something kind of wrong with that? My mom has been incredibly patient about this whole thing, even though she thought that he wasn't going to end up coming out here at all. Nice faith there momma! I'm happy and excited that he's FINALLY going to be getting his butt out to my side of the country!
The meeting of the family.....well, not too excited about that part, because my family's nuts, but they REALLY want to meet the guy that has put such a huge smile on my face whenever I talk about him. Apparently, I glow. Who knew? It's nice that they see how happy that dork makes me, and that's the reason why they want to meet him so much. I just hope he doesn't ruin the image by being more than his usual dorky self.
We have so much planned! There's going to be the meeting of the family, a bunch of stuff around the Bay, and.....wait for it......DISNEYLAND! Yes I know, this just gave me dork status, but I love Disneyland, and haven't been since I was like 12. To make it even better, I'll actually be going on a bunch of rides that I've never been on, such as Space Mountain. I'm excited.....can you tell yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















