I'm a weird person, I know this about myself. I over-complicate simple things, and think that the complicated is pretty simple (except for math.....even adding is hard sometimes for me) the boyfriend calls me goofy, and I think that he's just learned to filter me out when I start rambling about stuff that's bothering me. Probably the same way that I've learned to sort of filter out when he starts talking about his Farmville, or his COD, or his Red Redemption game that he just got that is really excited/obsessed about. I don't really care, but it makes him happy, and I love him.....so I make agreeing noises and then shift the conversation to something I want to talk about.....is that wrong? lol I'm sure it is, but it's either that or wanting to start a fight just for entertainment. Again, I have no idea if that's part of a healthy relationship or not, but at times we do that. He'll start a fight just to "mess with me" and doesn't quit until I just drop the subject, OR until I pretend I'm really hurt and make him feel bad about it.
I look at the bad before I see the good. Not to be confused with never seeing the good side of things, I just find that by focusing on the bad I can appreciate the good a lot more.....like I said, I'm weird. It's hard for me to accept comfort from others, but I can give it out readily. I find it incredibly hard to to open up to people, to tell people my problems and ask for help. Lately my best friend has had WAY more insight into my head and my problems than she has in the last 4 years of knowing each other. I don't know if we've gotten closer or if its just been strange.
This is really rambly, and I'm not really sure that I have a point to this blog. Just, like I've said before, I'm not really a negative person. But talking about the negative helps me to really appreciate all the positive things that I do have in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















