Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Can't Sleep

and it's driving me crazy!

The past few weeks my sleep schedule has been completely thrown off and I have absolutely no idea why. I can't sleep during the night. For some reason, night comes, I want to sleep, and yet......I don't. Annoying as hell! I've been trying to sleep for the last 3 hours....and look where that's gotten me, on blogger complaining to the internet void that I can't sleep. Sigh. Maybe it's nerves.....maybe it's PMS. Maybe it's that I really just want to fall asleep with him next to me again. It's weird how much I miss sleeping next to him. Funny, especially seeing as how that was never my favorite part about my exes. I kind of hated sleeping over, though I kind of had to seeing as how they all lived kind of far from me. Never got comfortable sleeping next to someone until the Sailor came along. Now it's really hard for me to sleep without him a few weeks before and a few weeks after a trip to see him. On the bright side, I only have to wait 3 more days until I'm in his arms. Let's just hope that my lovely visitor from Mother Nature won't still be around by Tuesday. Why is it that I seem to get my period whenever I'm going to see him? Talk about inconvenient!