I am....
watching: The computer screen and Monk, Season One.
eating: Nothing. I'm attempting to talk myself out of the double stuffed Oreos I have hidden in the pantry from Sailorman though.
drinking: Coke with half a lime squeezed in.
wearing: Sailorman's sweats he got issued in boot and my Green Lantern shirt my MIL got me for my last birthday
avoiding: Cleaning in general. My mom is coming in next Monday and we both need to organize all the odds and ends. Now that I think about it, my house is pretty clean....it's just really cluttered at the moment.
feeling: slightly headache-y. That time of the month just wrecks my body.....
missing: Sailorman. Silly seeing as how I saw him this morning through bleary eyes, but I miss him when he's gone....then he drives me nuts when he's home lol.
thankful: That my husband is definitely coming home tonight, that he doesn't have duty until next year, and that my mama is going to be able to fly out for Christmas :)
weather: 52 degrees and no rain
needing: an ice cream cone from McD's. Weird sudden craving....
thinking: If this is just that time of the month, my eventual pregnancy is gonna be interesting foodwise lol
loving: This week is gonna be a short one! Command Christmas Party on Thursday :)





















