Lately I've been thinking of those little moments that no one sees. The ones where it's just you and your husband, and life is perfect. Last night Sailorman and I had one of those moments. We were in bed, he was reading a book some FBI guy wrote about.....I have no idea actually, I just know that there are big parts that are blacked out, and Sailorman likes to complain about it, it's cute. I was reading the third Harry Potter. Don't judge me lol.
I was sitting up, Sailorman was on his tummy, my leg thrown over his. Both of us were reading quietly when I start laughing and then say: "Babe, is it just me or do you also think that Harry might be bipolar or something? He certainly seems prone to at the very least psychotic fits of rage." Without missing a beat or looking up from his book my husband says: "That's because he's part Voldemort" and just kept reading.
I don't know what I did to deserve someone who gets my brand of goofiness, who has no problems indulging my imagination that fictional characters are real, and who tolerates my random thoughts that on occasion get blurted out of my mouth. But this was my small perfect moment, the one that makes those stupid silly bickering matches all worth it.





















