Friday, October 7, 2011

Changes

Man a lot can change in two weeks!

Sailorman is back, which has just been awesomesauce. We've been in absolute snuggle mode, pretty much newlyweds without the actual wed part for the first week. Since then, we've gotten married, hit the road, and are now in CA to pack up my stuff. (Yeah, we're supposed to be doing that right now, instead we're chilling on my bed with my dog watching Daffy Duck cartoons. We're sometimes twelve, don't judge.)

It's interesting/weird seeing another ring on my finger. Not to mention seeing a ring on Sailorman! I'm still adjusting to saying "my husband" and not my fiance. Not a bad thing, just really strange. I guess in my mind he's still my fiance, though I'm doing my best to not let it slip out!

I'll do my best to upload some pictures and whatnot, a little hard since Sailorman isn't comfy with his picture up on my blog, totally understandable if you ask me. I'm thinking that this isn't going to happen until we're back on the Beach and in our apartment with internet. Despite having good internet here at my mom's, I'm *supposed* to be working! Not playing on my laptop.

Here's a pic of me and my mama on my wedding day though! Hope you enjoy.