Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Little Update
My last post had some pretty big news, and after thinking about it a lot, talking a bunch of different people, though unfortunately not my bestie seeing as how she's in Europe right now and I can't talk to her :( that I'm not going to be moving out there around January. Its just too soon, moving way too fast, and I don't think that it's a very good idea right now. I told my Sailor that, and he told me that while its not like he's not disappointed, he's going to go with whatever I say. It's really nice the changes that have happened in the last three weeks. He's letting me set the pace of our relationship, and he's supporting every decision I make. He knows I love him, and this isn't because I dont want to live with him, but....I just don't think that me moving in with him three months before his deployment is going to be good for me, and ultimately for us. Instead, my counter-offer was this: I stay here, transfer to a university, go there for winter, spring, and summer quarters then take next fall off and spend as much time as possible for when he comes home. Who knows? Maybe by then we can start talking about getting engaged, or even marriage by this time as one of our options. I feel kind of proud of myself for this decision, because as hard as it was to say no, I know that it's the right one to make right now for the both of us.

Little Update
2010-08-10T11:07:00-07:00
Mrs. Squirrel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















